Friday, February 17, 2012

Our God is an Awesome God!

Goodmorning! Today I have many things to do, but I would like to start with a fun video post!
Back in 2008 I worked at a plastic factory and used to enjoy making fun videos for my co-workers to watch and enjoy. Needless to say the big bosses did not like my videos. Now that it has been long enough I have been slowly re-uploading some of my work videos to youtube. Here is one of my earlier videos:

Considering that it was a filmed with my cell phone and edited quickly I still find it's one of my favorites!)


Luckily it isnt as long or crazy as my Dancing Overtime Video :p

I should have today's video and posting up by this evening. Thank you for your support)

"This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins."
- 1 John 4:10


-God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment