Wednesday, February 22, 2012

January 12th: Kinship In The Family Of God

This week has been a tough week for myself. It has been difficult not to feel lonely at times. It is not always easy to feel like we have everything we need to be happy. It is easier to assume that we are missing out in some way.. that we are the only one who thinks like us.. who can understand what we are going through... more often than not, we find ourselves having a pity party! This is not a worthwhile way of spending our time! I had to remind myself this today.. simply, God has much more planned for me than for me then to be sitting around thinking of how I could have it better.


Video had audio drops during render sorry))

True Love: 365 ~Jan 12~ Kinship In The Family Of God



TODAY'S SELF-CHALLENGE:  When the thought arrives to dwell on a self-situation, turn it around and begin planning something you can do for someone else you care about a lot! ))))


-God Bless

"This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins."
1 John 4:10

No comments:

Post a Comment