Saturday, February 11, 2012

February 10th: The Service Of Love In Every Situation

Jesus said to them, "Only in his hometown, among his relatives and in his own house is a prophet without honor." - Mark 6:4

It isn't often that we would choose to do something if we did not seek something in return, but this is exactly what Jesus says our attitudes should be like towards Christ. When we praise God or worship Him, we should be doing so as a natural response to God's being, and presence. Often I too forget that worship is not about making me feel good.. rather, worship is about giving God the praise he deserves. It should only come next that we will feel good as a by product of the whole situation of pleasing God and all :p.
Today's Vlog speaks about being a servant towards God:


True Love: 365 ~Feb 10~ The Service Of Love In Every Situation


"If anyone serves me, he must follow me; and where I am, there will my servant be also. If anyone serves me, the Father will honor him." John 12:26

-God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment