Saturday, February 18, 2012

January 5th: Blessed... In The Eyes Of God

Good Evening!
Today's Vlog/Blog is focusing on blessings!
Count your blessings! ...impossible I say! God gives us so many blessings I would find it impossible to count the blessings he gives me. Not only am I unaware of a large majority of them, but I know that I do not fully understand the grace he has given all of us when he died on the cross only to be raised again. In doing so allowing us to repent our sins and gain access to the kingdom of heaven! I believe it fully, but I know I still do not quiet understand the magnitude of such a sacrifice..  How can I? ..after all I am human :p


What I CAN do is thank God for my family and friends. The fact that I am alive and healthy, not to mention I have a roof over my head and food in my stomach.. Many times I feel like I don't have all that I want.. God reminds me that he has given me all that I need and more! It is when I open my eyes that I can see what is in front of me and give thanks to his amazing blessings!


God Gives! 


True Love: 365 ~Jan 5~ Blessed... In The Eyes Of God


When times get tough, Smile! :D
You are being handed a hidden gift! :p


"The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the LORD lack no good thing."
Psalm 34:10

No comments:

Post a Comment