Friday, February 17, 2012

February 11th: Standing By Faith In The Crucible Of Crisis

Hello! :) Lately I have been finding little reminders telling me I need to relax!
Sometimes when things seem to be too difficult and we are not sure which path to take, we need to relax and give it up to God. I don't mean like, sit on the couch and do nothing relax, I mean the take a deep breath, compose yourself, and then follow simple steps to get back on track... kind of relax :p


So easy it is to give up or simply feel like nobody cares whether we succeed or not. While this is not the case at all. God our father has a desperate desire to know each and everyone of us in the most intimate and personal ways possible. When we decide to give God our problems we show him that we are ready for him to be a living part of our lives. Not only will he look after us with absolute loving care, but we will also grow in comfort and confidence as we better our personal relationships with him.


::I'm sitting here at my laptop, in an unfinished basement, feeling sickly, and all I can think is how thankful I am to have the blessings that I do have. When I was a kid I dreamed of having gadgets, to play with music, most of all to find a way to express myself to people without feeling awkward or self-conscious. Through prayer, hard work, and love I have been blessed time and time again. Every time a new trial knocks at the door, I take that as a cue that God is wanting me to be even stronger! And if he wants me stronger, than he must want me for something great. I truly believe that we all have a "great" purpose! Please do not be timid about your dreams.. The creator of it all has your back and it's time to start our dreams!




True Love: 365 ~Feb 11~ Standing By Faith In The Crucible Of Crisis



"Fathers, do not exasperate your children; instead, bring them up in the training and instruction of the Lord."
-Ephesians 6:4

-God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment