Monday, February 13, 2012

February 14th: A Feeling, Healing Compassion

Everyday I think of selfish ways in which to use my time, talents, and blessings that were given to me for a greater purpose than I often live up to. It is when I start to step back from my normal Caleb way of looking at things that I can see things from a bigger better perspective other than, my little selfish world.
Of course everyone deserves somethings for themselves and I do think that God wants us to have things and be merry. But this is no excuse for excess and abundance when so much of the world is suffering.
I do not have answers to give people in this blog, but I do know that God listens, and that we can all do something even be it by prayer alone.. I promise that if you pray in your soul and in your heart, that God will show you the path in which you can do your part.

Today's Video is a quick one about Healing Compassion, Enjoy!


True Love: 365 ~Feb 14~ A Feeling, Healing Compassion


"Carry each other's burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ."
-Galatians 6:2

No comments:

Post a Comment