Friday, February 3, 2012

January 1st The Wonderful Names Of Jesus

Good day to you! :) Today I am finally doing something that I been wanting to do for years. For me it is difficult to post things about myself publicly. In part I feel like I might be judged but also because I do not want to say something or do something that might hinder any potential opportunities in my future.


More recently I understand that I have nothing to be scared of. My belief is strong and I know that God is with me. He is with you too. Right now. Take a moment. Enjoy him))


.....


...seriously acknowledge his presence!!  lol how awkward, he is by our side and we often just ignore him. Not anymore! 


The Vlog for this post is about The Wonderful Names of Jesus:
 

While I was waiting for this video to render I made another recording to test my chroma key effect))) ill add that too just for fun)
 
DANCE!!!!DANCE!!!!DANCE!!!!

"The LORD is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit."
-Psalm 34:18
He is near. Lean in. 

-God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment