Sunday, February 5, 2012

January 3rd: A Heritage In God's Family

We all have a home with our father in heaven! 
I have met some people who seem to think that Christianity is something that you must do certain tasks in order to become a part of the church community, etc..
This could not be further from the truth! God has given us all the internal (wifi), direct link, to him at all times!!! All we need to do is accept Jesus into our hearts, repent, pray, and most of all listen. Look around and use a humble heart as well as empathy for others to understand whats really going on. 
Why Jesus?
There are many reasons I could give for this. The most simple is that Jesus is God himself incarnate, he sacrificed himself by going through the most BRUTAL human experience, crucifixion and death, simply to prove that he is a God worthy of our love. In return you see much of civilization turn there backs and attempt to dismiss the Bible as myth and fantasy when much of History can be found in the pages of this Holy document.
The truth is in the pages.

True Love: 365 ~Jan 3~ A Heritage In God's Family

  • Love exists only if God exists and you can't tell me that love is something I have felt.
  • God is preparing a place for each and everyone of us in our forever home.
  • Stand Proud and Speak Loud for God is right behind you!


Again I made an odd video while this Vlog above^^^ was rendering. :) enjoy.. or enjoy thats the only choice!


 "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."  -John 14:6

Your here for a reason. And even though you may question why at times understand that it is part of the experience. We are in this together. We are all brothers and sisters in the bigger picture and we have strength as individuals and we are invincible as a body of Christ. The true Church is the individuals out there with real and living relationships with God.
I struggle often and most often am farther than I should be in my own relationship with God. What I mean by that is very simple. I do what I know I shouldn't do, and I often live in excess of what I need. There are many ways we can all help others and there is no better day than today to begin doing those things that you keep in the back of your mind ;).

-God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment