Sunday, February 5, 2012

January 2nd: In The Presence of the King

I trust God even when it is difficult.. especially when it is difficult. Do not blame God for the pain and sorrows of the world. Understand that his perspective on death is much different from ours. When someone is united with God in heaven it is always a glory to him. I pity those who do not see God's character, instead they are fooled by demons and false prophets. Stand up for what you know in your heart to be true. 
When we sit and think about love and the feelings we have inside there is no doubt that we are a part of something bigger than ourselves. I do not pretend to know all the answers, but the nice thing is that I do not need all the answers to feel comfortable. I just need a relationship with the living loving God that is. When I pray, or even just speak to him in my mind during daily activities, I can feel him smiling at me because I am aware of his presence. I believe that God, like us, does not like to feel lonely. He DESIRES our attention and in return brings peace into our lives. How great is our God! :)
Acknowledge him, he is waiting)



 True Love: 365 ~Jan 2~ In The Presence of the King

"But one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead…"
Philippians 3:13
"Forward motion isn’t always comfortable, but it is necessary. If you’re pressing forward, be encouraged that you’re on the right track – learning from but not living in the past – living in today with hope for tomorrow."


-God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment